Built-in BBQ Gallery
Today an alfresco area with a built in BBQ means much more than just having a barbecue and a fridge. With many homes it has evolved into an extension of the home’s living space. Many people want to have the same conveniences they have inside, if not more. Outdoor alfresco areas can include pizza ovens, bar fridges, fireplaces, built in stainless steel BBQ’s, side burners, smokers, warming drawers and roasting spits.
With our huge range online you will have a great choice.It is important to choose seating that is flexible and can be moved around. Allowing guests to move to and from the dining and lounging areas creates a more casual, intimate environment.
Our wide range of Melton Craft, Shelta, Tredor and Jarrah furniture will cater for a range of tastes and budgets. Install alfresco heaters or infrared heaters for your guests’ comfort. Why not even think about a pizza oven as a feature to keep your guests warm? It helps to have your outdoor space covered — just in case. Not only is this a safeguard from the occasional summer shower, but it also offers shade and shelter from wind or simply add an umbrella, or another temporary option. As it is in your home, the hearth is often the heart of your outdoor space.
A fireplace, fire pit or pizza oven can end up becoming even more of a focal point than the grill. Our range of Gasmate or Fontana Forni Pizza Ovens make good use of this gathering space and set up a place to relax and warm up in front of the fire or a pizza. Come and see our extensive showroom for ideas or view us online and help on planning your outdoor kitchen / alfresco area.
Ask Yourself These Questions
- How often do I cook outside?
- What kinds of foods do I cook outside: sausages, burgers, smoked meats?
- What are my grill options: natural gas, propane, charcoal or more than one?
- How many people will cook in the outdoor kitchen?
- How much prep work will I do outside?
- What do I want to store in the outdoor kitchen (BBQ area): barbecue tools, dishes, entertaining equipment or more?
- Will it be an entertaining area?
- Do I plan to eat outside?
- Would I like to be able to wash my hands or dishes outside?
- Do I want the outdoor kitchen / BBQ to be close to the house or separate?
Think carefully about your current outdoor cooking setup and evaluate what you’d like to improve — and what works well with your lifestyle. Check out our huge range online.When it comes to that perfect Built in BBQ area or alfresco area we at BBQ’s and Outdoor online can help you make something special.