Product: Weber Q 2000 Natural Gas – Titanium
Product Description: Unbelievable flavour and versatility, all with the convenience of gas. The Weber Q will transform simple old favourites into juicy, mouth watering masterpieces. Using Weber Q accessories can transform your Weber Q into a brilliant convection oven. The give you the ability to use your Weber Q to cook roasts with that famous Weber flavour; chicken, beef, lamb, pork and fish. And the Q can cook perfect pizzas, stir fries, vegetables, vegetarian meals and breakfasts. Cakes, muffins and pudding cook just like in the oven. Keep the kitchen clean, tidy and free of heat and smells.
• Height (with lid open): 64 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 37 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 80 cm
• Width (with side tables out): 131 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 62 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 1800 cm2 (54 cm x 39 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 14 cm
• Total weight: approx. 16 kg
• Cast iron grill weight: approx. 7 kg
• Body weight: approx. 9 kg
At BBQ’s and Outdoor we live and breathe all things barbecue, and as a Weber Specialist dealer, BBQ’s and Outdoor stock the full range of the Weber Q, Premium Gas Ranges as well as the entire Weber Charcoal and Smokey Mountain Series.
Whether it’s Weber’s Charcoal or Gas Barbecues, we have the expertise to guide you through how to use it for best results!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? If we don’t stock what you’re after we may be able to get it in as a Special Order item*. We have access to Weber’s comprehensive back catalogue of spare parts so if you’re after something specific don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team members via phone or email (03 9462 1522 / email@example.com).