Masport Supreme Plus RBW 210 is a great value package 6 Burner BBQ with features found in much more expensive barbeques, but without the same price tag. Masport Supreme Plus RBW 210 BBQ features a glass window hood – see your food cooking when the hood is down. It is made of durable materials which include 304 stainless steel, vitreous enamel and durable black “suede look” powdercoat.
Masport continues to use 304 stainless steel in the Entertainment range and it successfully blends this stainless steel fashionably with combinations of vitreous enamel and durable powder coat processes. This range represents great value that is modern and stylish but also more affordable.
GENERAL HINTS ON GRILLING
1. If you are using a thick basting sauce containing sugar, jam, honey or ketchup brush it on during the final few minutes of cooking. If applied too early, especially at high cooking temperatures, the basting sauce will quickly burn and char.
2. Grill one side of the meat for the time recommended in the recipe or cooking time chart. Brush the uncooked surface with oil or butter. Turn the meat over and complete the cooking cycle. Note that the second side will generally take a minute or so less to cook than the first side.
3. Meat marinated for a few hours, or overnight in the refrigerator, moistens, flavors and tenderizes the meat. A cheaper lean cut will benefit from an oil based marinade.
CARING FOR YOUR MASPORT BARBECUE
Masport barbecues are built to last.
To keep them looking and working at their best, follow these handy tips once a month during the barbecue season:
• When the barbecue is cooled (if it has been in use), remove the warming racks, cooking surfaces and flame tamers. Wash thoroughly with a brush and warm soapy water.
• Use a scraper to remove any debris and built up residue in the barbecue body and inside the lid.
• If your barbecue has a glass hood and is especially streaky and unclean, use a spray-on oven cleaner and ordinary newspaper to wipe it off. Repeat the process if necessary.
• Allow all parts of the barbecue to dry completely before reassembling.
• Use a suitable spray cleaner to clean the external surfaces of your barbecue.
Model: Masport Supreme Plus RBW 210 6 Burner BBQ