Masport Raglan Portable BBQ is a great value package Compact enough for patios but big enough to feed a hungry crew, the Masport Raglan barbecue is the perfect partner for summer dining. Compact and portable, this table top barbecue made from 304 stainless steel with quick and easy portability.
PORTABLE BBQ RANGE
Masport Raglan Portable barbecues are ideal for picnics, camping or at home. Compact and lightweight for easy transport and storage these barbecues will have you cooking like a pro in almost any location.
GENERAL HINTS ON GRILLING
1. If you are using a thick basting sauce containing sugar, jam, honey or ketchup brush it on during the final few minutes of cooking. If applied too early, especially at high cooking temperatures, the basting sauce will quickly burn and char.
2. Grill one side of the meat for the time recommended in the recipe or cooking time chart. Brush the uncooked surface with oil or butter. Turn the meat over and complete the cooking cycle. Note that the second side will generally take a minute or so less to cook than the first side.
3. Meat marinated for a few hours, or overnight in the refrigerator, moistens, flavors and tenderizes the meat. A cheaper lean cut will benefit from an oil based marinade.
CARING FOR YOUR MASPORT BARBECUE
Masport barbecues are built to last.
To keep them looking and working at their best, follow these handy tips once a month during the barbecue season:
• When the barbecue is cooled (if it has been in use), remove the warming racks, cooking surfaces and flame tamers. Wash thoroughly with a brush and warm soapy water.
• Use a scraper to remove any debris and built up residue in the barbecue body and inside the lid.
• If your barbecue has a glass hood and is especially streaky and unclean, use a spray-on oven cleaner and ordinary newspaper to wipe it off. Repeat the process if necessary.
• Allow all parts of the barbecue to dry completely before reassembling.
• Use a suitable spray cleaner to clean the external surfaces of your barbecue.